Saturday, March 6, 2010

y owes lik tat

make my life full wit anger
n full wit annoy
u all veri hapi lah
i hate tis
a guy tat a nt really rmb..
shit
y u do those stupid ting
pls stop it
make me feel annoying

a guy tat owes thk i m talking abt him
stop it
i duno wat inside ur brain
bt pls lah
dun owes thk ppl r talking abt u
damn shit
i m talking another ppl
n make my good mood 
become bad mood..
pls lah...
leave me alone..

a little guy tat i koe
pls lah
dun keep sms me
n ask me doing wat
i m veri bz
when i bz
dun come disturb me
i m nt ur mum
find other ppl
n me n u didnt koe each other
v met bcs of a camp..==
den i open fb oso wan let u koe ah?
i do mny ting n open fb is nt wrong
pls dun sy y bz still play fb\
i didnt play pls
i jz open
oso nid let u koe?
fxxx off
ok
u make me block u bcs of ur disturbing my life

next
a guy tat suddenly add my fb
attention: is he add me
nt me add him
den he post 2 my wall
sy thx 4 adding
omg
damn suck
i didnt add u
pls dun sy i add u
n i told u i didnt add u
dun sy i add u
u sy same 1
fuck!
nt same ok
i didnt add u pls dun simply sy
shit
n keep disturbing my life
when i c u post ting in my wall
i m veri angry
u duno anyting of me
pls dun judge me by wat u thk

y guys!!!
u all keep do those stupid ting
make ppl angry n feel annoying u all veri hapi
fuck off
dun let me slap u all..!!!
n block all of u....
go away frm my life!shit..

3 comments:

vickie said...

calm down ...
and jz ignore them ....

QV said...

haha..
i oso wan calm down..
bt those ppl make me veri angry..

Anonymous said...

this world full of idiot, an earth more than 1000000000++ people, how u block or avoid from all of them at all? lol... take it easy ... juz make ur own life happy den everything is enuf... those annoying people u juz treat them as a oxigen or carbon dioxide den enuf lo... XD