Saturday, March 13, 2010

waiting

i hate waiting..
in tis world..
mny ting nid 2 wait
waiting 4 love
waiting 4 him
waiting 4 time
waiting 4 car
waiting 4 the bus
waiting........


bt i hate waiting
especially nid wait veri long time 1
tis really make me going 2 mad
my patient gone
my mood gone
make me wan 2 hit ppl
especially when i m veri tired


n i m waiting 4 a gud time 
2 tell him wat i feel
2 tell him hw much i love him
hw much i miz him
hw much i nid him
bt the time wont come
when is the most suit time 4 us?
i duno
i koe tis is nt the suit time 4 us 2 talking tis
i koe u r mayb will go 2 a far far place
i koe u dun wan patuo nw
i koe all..
so...
i choose 2 b silent...
tis is the best way 4 us
i thk..
i dun wan 2 b sad anymore...zzz


at the end
i m still waiting...........
wait....

2 comments:

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

I also waiting~
jie let's juz pray
pray 4 miracle 2 happened
I know some how we will get our happiness
let gambateh 2gether~=)

QV said...

u waiting 4 wat?
i no nid those ting anymore..
especially love..
owes cheat ppl 1...