Saturday, March 27, 2010

♥me♥

i m who i m..
i try 2 b hapi
try 2 let all my frenz around me hapi
bt...
didnt i really hapi..
tis few days i keep asking myself..
wat i really wan??
y my life lik tat??
i duno..
i m trying as hard as i could 2 make myself 
bcome a real me in my frenz
bt..
i didnt..
i dun wan b so stupid anymore
sometime
wat i thk
all are rubbish


i m quite bad mood tis few days
i hate waiting
bt 2day i wait 4 the bus oso..
den make me damn angry..
i almost wan 2 hit tat bus drive..bt i didnt...
n i wait 4 a ppl msg
2 tell me 2day he wan hw?
bt he didnt
n i sms him..


i hate tis..
he oso ddint tell me tat
lucky i sms him yesterday
if nt i duno he wan go eat wit his family..
n he didnt tell me oso..
den he wan take me straight go eat if i nt asking?
den i really dun wan..
cz v r ntg..zzz


den he sy c 1st...
tmr tell me
bt till 5 someting
he didnt sms me at all
i hate ppl wan fang me fei ji oso dun wan tell me
n me keep waiting..
n den wan me hugnry till die??
wat lah...
watever
i jz dun wan b stupid anymore......

2 comments:

vickie said...

cheer up ... ^^ there are stil lots of thing that can make u happy...
don't just put all the effort on those that are not worth for u... gambeteh !

QV said...

zzz..i oso duno wat is worth ady...haiz..