Sunday, October 17, 2010

fri & sat


last fri
had a gud time v my dear frenz~
SHU YAN
so happi 2 met her..
v long time didnt met each other ady..
gt so mny ting wan share
wan talk 2 her...
seem lik the time r nt enuf
bt 
tis time less a ppl 
she is Huey teng
she nt here
so...
next time
v wait u come bec...


tis is shu yan help me stick 1..
i lik it~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Saturday
my home dun hv current
den i went 2 my frenz house..
felt so hapi
v went out 2 eat
n sing k
the k box so cold...
long time no go sing k le....

den i went bec my frenz house 
n slp
feel so tired....
soooo tired
although i slp abt 2 hrs...

2 comments:

vickie said...

LOL ~~~~
so happy that u still miss me when i m not there... <3
but hor...
my name there...
is huey... not huet...
LOL ~~~~~
miss u always...

QV said...

lol my dear
so sry..
i type too faz le..
until no c it...
sry...
i correct it bec le
wahaha
cz less a ppl mah..