Sunday, May 29, 2011

Melaka trip

Yeah..ytd I was going 2 melaka AGAIN..
Bt tis time gt a bit different..
Bcs of the bus ticket finished buy by other ppl
Den v sit express 2 tangkak n den sit those local bus 2 melaka
Tis was a long journey..
Sit at tat bus abt 2hrs only reach Melaka @@..
It was tiring..
When v reach thr v sit those local bus AGAIN to pahlawan..
1st ting v did was go eat!!
V all ady very HUNGRY!!
After eat, MJ asked me brought e 2 toilet..jz as wat v plan..
Bcs v wan 2 celebrate birthday v her
I still worry she will nt follow me 2 toilet at the beginning..
BT she agreed to go wit me when I ASK HER!!
Lol…den I try 2 brought her 2 a far far toilet..
Den went 2 toilet as slow as I could
Den try 2 make up at the toilet n ask her wait..wahaha
Den go bec 2 the restaurant I oso  took a long cut 2 go thr..wahaha
Bad lah me~~bt the plan had change..@@
Den jz follow wat they planned lo..
Den v divided 2 2group den v go shopping..
V was worry abt wat v nid 2 buy 4 her..
Lol..den wat v planned r so successful..bcs E didn’t realesed that v wan 2 celebrate wit her..
Wahahaha…
After tat v continue 2 walk 2 jonger walk..
N find ting 2 buy
Wahaha…
After tat,v all r very tired..
Some still wan shopping den they go shop
Tired ppl all sit at the café..hehe
After tat v go bec home..
It was a tired day


No comments: