Monday, May 2, 2011

hapi birthday 2 me

Hapi  birthday 2 myself
My birthday ady passed
Bt nw I only come 2 update my blog..
Wahahaha
It is quite LATE!!!!!
Lol…
I hv a nice birthday tis yr
Last yr oso nice…bt unfortunate my frenz Vickie cnt celebrate wit me tis yr
Sad sad
She was going 2 a sweet trip..ya..hope she had a sweet trip..
Tis yr I ATE A LOT of CAKE!!
Omg…
I really bcome fatter n fatter..hehex^^
Tis is wat Thye said lah…
Bt the important 1 is ENJOY…
Tis yr my secondary school frenzs…celebrate wit me
V gt some time didn’t meet each other(some lah)
Really nice 2 meet them all…^^
V ate ting at Amour 1st
Den v go fun fair 2 ply..
Wahaha
Long time didn’t go thr ady
Bt it is quite expensive tis time..
Go in nid 2 buy a ticket..It cost me RM4
Den wan 2 ply those games inside
Nid token
1 token cost RM2!!!lol
Some more it nid mny tokens 2 ply @@
Bt oso gt ply lah…
Have fun mah…
Den my frenz Ah Ling n her husband won a tiger 4 me…
WOW…!! I m so shock when they took the tiger 4 me…
I really duno wat 2 do
Except laughing n sy very paiseh leh..wahaha..stupid me!!!
After that v went bec home lo..
It is 12a.m
My birthday ady finished…
Den 2nd day, I went out wit Thye
V bought 3 pieces of Secret Receipi Cake 2 eat
Wahaha…so full n so “song”
Wahaha… Den v sing k till 11++ only go home…
It was fun although I lost my voice…^^
I thk it is enuf 4 me
Bcs… 2 me…celebrate my birthday no nid so mny tings…
Only nid some real frenz sit 2gether chatting
Den I will happy ady
No nid other tings…enuf liao…
I really didn’t expected tis yr will ENJOY like tis…
Bcs 2 me my birthday  I lik 2 b quiet n peace den ok jorrr…
N no nid so mny celebration
I want HEART but nt FAKE 1 lah…

No comments: