Friday, February 5, 2010

too over

wat the hell
i m veri tired
shit
bsc of tat gal!!!
she act lik she is the tauke
she act lik she is the manager
she act lik she is senior


wtf
she was nt all of tis
she jz a worker lik us
den y she keep asking us do those work
cleaning
wash toilet
den wat she do?
sitting at thr
so gud
n serve customers
dun let us serve
ask us go clean up!
wat she do??
she jz mop a floor onli
ppl who mop the floor nid 2 wash the toilet
bt wat she do
she ask my frenz ask me go wash
wtf
me sweep the floor
clean the the bulbs
n fans
all!!!!
wat she do?
she standing at thr c
omg~
wat a NICE gal!!
all job v do
n after v finish
she den ask us do other job
quess wat
v start clean at 10a.m
finish clean all the fans n bulbs at 1someting
den come bec at 2 someting
n clean up till 4 someting
wat she do at tat time
sitting front thr
ntg 2 do
sitting
den v finish clean up
den she start 2 choose shoes n ask us go find the shoes
y dun she do tat by herself?
nvm


v jz do
dun wan trouble onli
if v sy out
i thk u will die in front of me
jz acting lik she was the tauke!
i hate her!
if i cn
i muz slap her
my hand veri pain nw
dun try 2 bully us
u thk u older than me?
no
same age wit me onli
pls dun owes wear lik 20++
25++
u thk u veri pretty!
shit
kns
v r ppl too!!!

No comments: