Thursday, October 20, 2011

ok~watever

i koe i dun hv a smilling face..
i m hated by ppl when they c me
i koe..i m nt as gud as other
i m not socialize
so wat..
i m who i m..
try 2 b socialize a bit
i koe..
bt the fact cnt change
watever u all had done 2 me~!
i will rmb it
i m damn pek cek
n i duno wat is the reason cuase all of tis~~!!!??
make me fuxk-ing annoying
somemore u keep on asking the same ting
ppl dun wan tell u 
den u keep quiet lah
some more u koe ppl talking abt u
still come n ask
n sy those fuxk-ing ting 2 me
damn..
u wan 2 hv more frenz
go ahead
n U
dun understand me
dun wat is my feeling
den u keep scolding me~~!
y dun u stand at my side n thk
wat is ur feeling??~~
i m damn bloody sad~~!!
u all judge me as i m a damn fuck-ing bad ppl
dun wan 2 b frenz 2 me
i koe 
facee prob
i koe u all sooooooo realistic
fuck off
go away~~!!
U!!!!!! as my closest ppl...
plssssssssssss
dun dun dun even sy me lik tat
if nt i thk i will go n commit suicide~!!
thr will b the hardest n worst week 2 me~~!!
saw n experience those fucking bad ting..~~!!!!

No comments: