Thursday, June 24, 2010

^^Y

y i m so hapi?!
hehex
bcs of mny mny ting
hehex^^


1st....is
he treat me so gud..
wan ask his frenz in taiwan help me buy chocolate 4 me 2 EAT??!!!
wahh
chocolate is my favorite
hehex^^
he so kind~thx 1st although hvent receive it


2nd~~
is the san zai come bec 2 college ady
wahhhh
(clap hand)
gud
2day i saw him in bus..so hapi
n keep staring 2 him
zzz
i crazy ady....
y hapi ?!
duno


3rd ting...
my dad finally let me wear con ady
wah^^
gud news 4 me...


4th ting
is i brough a new shoe 2day
n it is PURPLE in color
hehex
is my favorite color!!!!!
yeah~~
n it is CHEAP!!!!
hoho
^O^so hapi


5th ting
is my hp cn unlimited on9 for FREE~~!!!
yeah
most hapi is tis
den i cn on9 whenever i wan
n tis sunday wont b boring ady...
yeah~~!!!jumping n laughing


5 tng make me hapi


Bt
oso gt someting make me angry
haiz..
dun wan 2 spoil my mood bc of those rubbish
try 2 b hapi~~

No comments: