Sunday, January 31, 2010

hate sunday

2day morning
when i m still slpping
i heard my parents quarrel-ing
tis is nt 1st time ady
owes duno y quarrel
i oso nt dare 2 slp
although i m tired
v plan 2day clean up my house
den wat happen?
a ting tat i hate most
unfair
i help my parents clean up all ting
n i wan 2 do
so i do
bt my bro 
he jz packing his books onli
den go play game
whole morning playing game
bt my mum didnt sy anyting
n didnt scold him
i ask him help
bt my mum sy no nid ask him do
wah~
nw guy no nid do household ah?he oso live in tis house 1
n his room
y nid us help him clean
he jz sitting at thr play tat stupid dota
y?!n my mum helping him
if me sitting at thr
play my stupid game too
i sure my mum will scold me n ask me go help
tis world..really unfair..i ady koe tis..n i hate tis veri much



den i finished clean up n i feel hapi
finally all done
bt sad ting hvent stop
my parents till nw
both dun wan talk 2 each other
n my mum keep sying my dad
tis is nt the 1st time
bt me as their daughter
i feel weird n scare
if i do wrong ting
i will get scold..
haiz..


n my frenz piawx2
his ting hvent settled
he still sad i thk??
n he sms me he wan die
ltr he didnt reply
on9 didnt c him
hope after listening my stories..
he koe hw 2 face it..
gambateh piaw x2


1 ting make me hapi is
i got a pretty ting



it look pretty n delicious
i ate it
wahaha
nt bad lah

hate sunday
sunday owes make me sad

6 comments:

DreamPotato said...

...唉,有些事我们没办法理的,大人的世界是现在的我们不能理解的东西,也不懂他们到底在想什么,他们压力很大的,所以要体谅一下他们吧,你就静静听听他们发泄然后说些好话吧……这种事我也遇过,很难搞,因为到头来战火都会牵涉到我们小的来。祝你好运吧。

QV said...

potato: u duno wat i feel 1..haiz..mny ppl duno wat i feel..owes sy tis 2 me..2 me...tis is rubbish..tis i koe ady...u duno..den dun simply sy..i will angry 1..

DreamPotato said...

oh sry. is my bad......

QV said...

=.=
ok lah..
i dun angry anymore

DreamPotato said...

no angry then good >.<

QV said...

u make me angry 1 leh..
n make me seem lik veri small gas